There are many ways to support the rehabilitation of victims of a disaster: one-time donations, monthly giving plans, or becoming
a counselor and participating in our projects, to name a few. Our efforts are only made possible by your generous support!
Change their life by only $10
The psychological rehabilitation of victims of a disaster requires more support. A donation of HKD 10 per day can already allow us to provide support to those affected individual.
* One-off Donations
You can specify which area of our work your donations go to. We welcome individual or coporate donations by:
1) Bank Transferal: "Post Crisis Counseling Network Limited" HSBC account: 168-813848-838
2) Cheque: Crossed cheque payable to "Post Crisis Counseling Network Limited" and mail to "1107 Kwai Cheong Centre, 50 Kwai Cheong Road, Hong Kong"
3) Paypal: Donate to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
4) JustGiving: Donate through "www.justgiving.com"
* Monthly donations
Support the provision of sustainable mental health care to disaster victims by creating monthly auto-pay donations.
* Please keep donation record such as deposit slip/ atm receipt/ online payment record so we could provide you a donation receipt.
* Please email your donation record to "email@example.com" or WhatsApp to +852-93292201, or mail to 1107 Kwai Cheong Centre, 50 Kwai Cheong Road, Hong Kong. We will provide the Hong Kong local tax-reduction donation receipt for those who donate HKD 100 or above.
Join our Charity Events
We hold regular Charity events or online fundraising events to support the needs of the survivors.
Please contact us at 93292201 for updated events.
Become a Post Crisis Counselor
Mental wounds, in some ways, are more difficult to detect and treat than physical ones.
The mental health and psychological impact of emergencies can be long lasting and require professional and careful handling.
Become a Post Crisis Counselor so more people of disaster-striken area can be offered sustainable help. Learn more here.
What do you have most?
What do you have at home / at work that you do not need? If you have items which cost HKD100,000 or more and you didn't use for long, please consider to donate to PCCN. We will make use of it to helping the people affected by a disaster.
To promote corporate citizenship, companies and organizations demonstrating a caring spirit will be awarded the Caring Company Logo or the Caring Organisation Logo in recognition of their efforts to promote corporate social responsibility.
We invite companies to collaborate with us. Interested parties please contact PCCN's Executive Director Mr. Timothy To directly atTel: +852-2967 5031.
The following companies have been awarded the "Caring Company" title:
Whoever is in distress can call on me.
I will come running wherever they are.